Meet the Serve & Protect A-TeamServe & Protect is pleased to introduce our A TEAM, each of us ready to serve those in Public Safety needing help locating real solutions for their real problems
ALWAYS CONFIDENTIAL 615-373-8000 CRISIS LINE 24/7/365
CEO / Founder, Lecturer
Robert Michaels M.A., CEO/Founder; Lecturer
- B.S. Columbia International University ’81; Biblical Studies, Pastoral Care
- M.A. Wheaton College Graduate School ’84; Interpersonal Communications, Marketing, Public Relations
- 2017 Recipient of FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award, Memphis Division
- MP, 229th MP Battalion, Virginia Nat’l Guard,
- Norfolk Police Department, Norfolk VA, Patrol, Detective
- Member – American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress, National Center for Crisis Management,
- Former Tennessee FOP State Chaplain,
- FBI Chaplain, Memphis Division
ATF Chaplain, Nashville Field Division
- Adjunct Instructor for Seminars on PTSD, Suicide for Public Safety and CJ
You can contact Rob by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 615-224-2424.
Director of operations and training.
Ronald Jones, Director of Operations And Training.
Ron was one of our first Serve & Protect Chaplains. For the last few years, he also joined the team of our partner Safe Call Now, first as a Per Advocate, then appointed Vice President where he oversaw the team. He retired from that position in 2017 to spend more time with family.
• Ron executes our 360 plan, facilitating chaplain requests for those asking, as well as for those going into residential care wanting a Chaplain to assist their family while in treatment.
• Retired from West Virginia State Police, Ron is a veteran in law enforcement.
• He serves as Chaplain for FOP Lodge 145 in Florida and remains a Serve & Protect Chaplain.
• Ron is an ordained pastor and a member of the International Conference of Police Chaplains.
Officer Nick Daugherty
First Responder Financial Management Specialist ( Dave Ramsey Certified Master Financial Coach)
Manager, Client Services Facilitation
Cheryl brings to Serve & Protect a wealth of experience in public safety, serving in dispatch in the law enforcement community. Moreover, she served in Community Counseling after receiving her Masters and is accomplished in CISM. Her role is to locate and vet each therapist to whom we refer those who call for help. Her experience and education make her eminently qualified.
She was a life long resident of Maryland until moving to TN in 2017. She obtained an AA in Criminal Justice, a B.A. in psychology, and a Masters in Community Counseling. She worked as a dispatcher for the Md State police, Carroll County Sheriff’s office and the Sevier County Sheriffs Office in TN. She was also a parole and Probation agent. After receiving her Masters, she obtained her License as a Graduate therapist and practiced trauma therapy in Frederick, MD. While in MD, she also completed several courses given by the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation and was an active member of the South Central PA CISM team. She was just appointed to the TN Disaster Mental Health Strike Team.