Meet the Serve & Protect A-TeamServe & Protect is pleased to introduce our A TEAM, each of us ready to serve those in Public Safety needing help locating real solutions for their real problems
ALWAYS CONFIDENTIAL 615-373-8000 CRISIS LINE 24/7/365
CEO / Founder, Lecturer
Robert Michaels M.A., CEO/Founder; Lecturer
- B.S. Columbia International University ’81; Biblical Studies, Pastoral Care
- M.A. Wheaton College Graduate School ’84; Interpersonal Communications, Marketing, Public Relations
- 2017 Recipient of FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award, Memphis Division
- MP, 229th MP Battalion, Virginia Nat’l Guard,
- Norfolk Police Department, Norfolk VA, Patrol, Detective
- Member – American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress, National Center for Crisis Management,
- Former Tennessee FOP State Chaplain,
- FBI Chaplain, Memphis Division
ATF Chaplain, Nashville Field Division
- Adjunct Instructor for Seminars on PTSD, Suicide for Public Safety and CJ
You can contact Rob by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 615-224-2424.
Officer Nick Daugherty
First Responder Financial Management Specialist ( Dave Ramsey Certified Master Financial Coach)
Manager, Client Services Facilitation
Cheryl brings to Serve & Protect a wealth of experience in public safety, serving in dispatch in the law enforcement community. Moreover, she served in Community Counseling after receiving her Masters and is accomplished in CISM. Her role is to locate and vet each therapist to whom we refer those who call for help. Her experience and education make her eminently qualified.
She was a life long resident of Maryland until moving to TN in 2017. She obtained an AA in Criminal Justice, a B.A. in psychology, and a Masters in Community Counseling. She worked as a dispatcher for the Md State police, Carroll County Sheriff’s office and the Sevier County Sheriffs Office in TN. She was also a parole and Probation agent. After receiving her Masters, she obtained her License as a Graduate therapist and practiced trauma therapy in Frederick, MD. While in MD, she also completed several courses given by the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation and was an active member of the South Central PA CISM team. She was just appointed to the TN Disaster Mental Health Strike Team.